Go to http://applicant.tamu.edu/. This will bring up the Office of Admissions Applicant Information System (AIS).
- Log on to the Applicant Information System (AIS) using your NetID and Password. If you do not have a NetID or if you have forgotten your password, please follow the links on the page.
- After the system has verified your NetID and Password, it will pull up your application information.
- Under the Your Application Status heading, find Step 5. You will see a link to view your admission decision.¬† If you have been accepted to the university you will see a link to a page informing you of our acceptance to Texas A&M University. Under the heading Accepting Our Offer of Admission, ¬†you must accept your offer of admission before registering for a New Student Conference.
- Once you have accepted the admission offer,¬† click on the NSC link and follow the directions on the screen.
- Once you have completed registration, a confirmation page will appear indicating the dates that have been registered for your conference and your payment information.
- At the bottom of the NSC confirmation page, you will find the¬†information you need to sign up for on campus¬†conference housing and purchase a New Student Conference parking permit.
- A link to register family members and guests for the New Student Conference will be available in the Applicant Information System.
- After registering for a New Student Conference, you will receive a Texas A&M Gmail account. Please check this account often as important messages will be sent there. Your email address is yourNetID@tamu.edu. Your password is the same password you use to access Howdy and the Applicant Information System (AIS). You can access your email account at google.tamu.edu.¬†If you are unable to login contact Help Central Desk at (979) 845-8300, Monday-Sunday, 24-hours a day.