We recognize that your transition to Texas A&M does not end at New Student Conferences. Now that you have registered for your classes, reserved your textbooks, received your ID card, know where you are going to live and have purchased you meal plan, it is easier to focus on learning about your new Aggieland community and your place in that community.
- Complete a New Student Conference Evaluation. You will receive an email to your TAMU email account which will include a link to the student evaluation.
- Update your local address and telephone number on https://howdy.tamu.edu/
- Determine when your tuition and fee payment is due by visiting http://sbs.tamu.edu/resources/important-dates/
- Finalize your plans for relocation to Bryan/College Station and Texas A&M University
- Consider attending one or more of the supplemental orientation programs offered at Texas A&M:
- ExCEL â€” Excellence uniting Culture, Education, and Leadership for student success in the Fall.
- Fish Campâ€” for Freshmen (including Blinn TEAM) entering in the Fall
- Make plans to participate in HowdyÂ Week, Aggieland’s Week of Welcome!
- Make plans to attend Undergraduate Convocation
- Venture Camp
- Howdy Camp â€” for Freshmen and Transfers entering in the Spring