This page is intended to provide helpful resources for NSC presenters. Over time information will be provided and updated.
Currently the NSC Powerpoint Template and Branding Guides are located at¬†http://newaggie.tamu.edu/brandguide/
Handouts from March 10 Presenter’s Meeting
- Presenter’s Meeting Powerpoint
- 2017 NSC Dates
- 2017 Freshman Schedule – this is a skeleton schedule, a more comprehensive and graphically pleasing schedule will be available mid-April
- 2017 Transfer Schedule –¬†this is a skeleton schedule, a more comprehensive and graphically pleasing schedule will be available mid-April
- Bloom’s Planning Sheet –¬†to assist in writing learning outcomes
- Learning Outcomes Inventory – review your outcomes and update/respond whether updating to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24
- Presenter’s Fact Sheet & Guidelines – helpful information as you prepare presentations
- Important Reminders & Deadlines¬†– May 4th is your presentation submission deadline!
Presenter’s Work Time:
Put this time on your calendars to join us and work on your presentation! Come for all or part of the allotted time, this is casual working time. Staff will be available to assist, answer questions, and we’ll have snacks! About 10 laptops will be available or you can bring your own laptop. Even if you don’t attend, put this time on your calendar to work on your presentation!
April 10, 8:30-10:30am
April 24, 2″30-4:30pm
Location both days is MSC 2404