Part of daily life as a Texas A&M student, from scholarships to traditions! Did you know you’re already a member of The Association? Once an Aggie, always an Aggie. There are no dues; you’re a member for life as soon as you’ve taken a class.
Aggie One Stop
- Aggie ID Card - your official ID at Texas A&M
- Scholarships and Financial Aid - provides financial services through scholarships, grants, loans, veterans education benefits, etc.
- Student Business Services - direct deposit, due dates, online payment, installment plans, Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan, etc.
- Veteran Services Office - Assists eligible students in securing federal and state veterans’ education benefits and other education funding including scholarships and financial aid.
Receives reports, provides support and resources, and is charged with the investigation and resolution of alleged violations of Texas A&M University’s civil rights policies, including Title IX.
Off Campus Student Services supports off-campus living through educational materials and AggieSearch, an online housing search tool. Students, families, and stakeholders are encouraged to use the educational resources to assist with finding housing, becoming more aware of community standards, and learning all they need to know about leasing in Aggieland.
- Student Mental Health Care - We are here to advance student development and academic success by providing personalized and evidenced-based mental health care to Aggies.
- Student Medical Care - The on-campus healthcare provider for Aggies. SHS staffs board-certified clinicians and other healthcare professionals to help students stay well and do well at Texas A&M.
Provides a safe and secure environment through education, the cooperative spirit of all university community members and the enforcement of laws and regulations.
Provides support, as a part of SAS, for pregnant and parenting students by maintaining online resources such as The Little Aggie and available lactation spaces on campus. WSS also hosts the First Thursday program and the AMPLIFY mentoring program in partnership with the Aggie Women’s Network.
As Texas A&M University, we believe sexual harassment and sexual violence have no place in our community or beyond. Aggies have an unwavering commitment to serving others and protecting each other. We hold ourselves to a higher standard through our core values – excellence, integrity, leadership, loyalty, respect and selfless service.
It is up to us – students, faculty, and staff – to step in as active participants to end sexual harassment and sexual violence in our community, and stand up to support the survivors of these behaviors. What harms even one of us, harms us all.
For more information, visit stepinstandup.tamu.edu.