Veterans and Military Dependents
At Texas A&M University, we are proud of our rich military heritage. We also take great pride in our standing as a national leader in service to our students who are veterans, active duty, military dependents and survivors. Texas A&M University is committed to serving well those who have served. The Veteran Resource and Support Center, the Veteran Services Office, and the Aggie One Stop have a unique and powerful relationship that is specifically designed to facilitate your transition to our nationally ranked campus so you can achieve your educational and career goals.
Veteran Services Office
The Veteran Services Office (VSO) provides services and support for accessing Veteran Affairs (VA) and state education benefits and certifies benefit eligibility.
Aggie One Stop
The Aggie One Stop (launching January 2022) assists with financial aid, scholarship, billing, records, and admissions questions.
Veteran Resource and Support Center
- Academic support & student life skills through the Aggie Vet Network
- Course credit for military services, academic resources and military withdrawals
- Military Admissions and Vet Success (VA) on Campus Support
- Relocation/housing and Disability Resources assistance referrals
- Student Veterans Association
- Corps of Cadets Delta Company (for combat veterans who want to join the Corps)
Services from both the Veteran Resource and Support Center and the Veteran Services Office:
- A New Student Conference orientation for student veterans (highly encouraged for military dependents). This orientation session is held on Day 1 of the New Student Conference.
- VetCamp (held in August & January each year) — An in-depth orientation about campus and community resources for military affiliated students (spouses welcome).
- Vet Success on Campus (VSOC) Counselor — Your direct connection to the VA.
* The VSO will be moving to the General Services Complex late Fall 2021.